RAZOR CITY REALTY
"The Cutting Edge of Real Estate"
We are one of the most trusted Northeast Wyoming real estate companies, hands down. Why? Razor City Realty is a local, specialized brand that has superior credibility; we are known as a company of market experts with current, cutting-edge real estate information, trends, and analysis. We focus all of this expertise on ensuring an exceptionally personal experience, to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We are your experienced partner for buying, selling, renting and property management:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Over 50 years of experience in selling Wyoming properties
- Innovative marketing strategies through cutting edge technology
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Luxury real estate marketing
How To Buy A HUD Home
How To Buy A HUD Home HUD homes are homes acquired by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). If a foreclosed home was purchased with a loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the lender files a claim for the balance due on the mortgage. The FHA pays the claim, then transfers ownership of the property to HUD, which sells the home. HUD homes are priced at fair market value for their location based on appraisal. Teachers and police officers are given a discount on HUD homes. Investors often purchase HUD homes to fix up themselves and sell at a profit. HUD homes are sold as-is – HUD is not responsible for repairs and improvements. You can view HUD list…